Want to have engaging, interactive meetings with less stress on your part?
Let's make it happen.
Testimonial from actual client:
"I gained confidence in my ability to figure things out, and felt a sense of security knowing that you'd have my back on conference calls."
"keep helping me practice - next stop - breakout rooms!!"
- Eleanor O'Brien, Dance Naked Productions
From a participant in a co-hosted event:
"I live alone and these sessions have lifted my spirit"
New package offering!
Includes Ordained Officiant and Event Production.
It will be fun, meaningful, and so much less clean-up!
Let's talk about the possibilities
How excited would you be for a meeting where:
- you're not worried about zoombombing (you are aware of this phenomenon...right?)
- you've gone beyond translating what you did in-person to Zoom; you're doing way more interesting things that were never even possible before.
- there is no more cold sweat panic about managing breakout rooms, polls, the online and the downloaded zoom interfaces, helping people find the mute button on their phone or iPad during the meeting....
I can be that co-host (producer, house manager, bouncer, usher, stage manager) or trainer for you.
$100 per hour for in meeting co-host support services.
$100 per hour for Zoom training for 1 to 4 people (so you can do all the things!)
Custom arrangements and packages are available - pricing subject to needs. Contact me to discuss or fill out this form to get an estimate.
How it works:
1. We get on a Zoom call together and explore what you want to do on Zoom and how to make it awesome/better than what you have done before (maybe even more interesting than what you had been doing in-person).
2. We schedule a time for me to co-host your event or a time to do more in-depth training (or a combination of both).
For training, we get on a Zoom call together, and by sharing screens and switching host capabilities you experience where to click the clicks so you gain the skills and confidence to make your Zoom life easier and better. You'll learn how to get Zoom to meet your needs.
For co-hosting events, once I understand your event co-hosting needs, I send you an event details sheet to fill out so everything is clear, and then I show up and help you make the event amazing. Sometimes there are pre-event rehearsals to learn/maximize what Zoom has to offer and to get on the same page.
Get to know me better:
No obligation "let's talk" call (on Zoom!) to discuss how you want to shine as a presenter and engage your participants - and how I can help make it happen with less stress and worry for you.
Send me (Iggy) your questions and concerns!
Let's just talk it out. Schedule a complimentary consultation:
You can present like a calm, confident star while I make you look like a Zoom meeting pro. I'm looking forward to working with you.
What's it like working with me? Here's what one client had to say:
Iggy is truly the best of both worlds - she’s a wiz at the tech side of virtual gatherings, and, she’s also an amazing people person as Iggy engages while she’s managing the technical side of connecting. Before working with Iggy I was nervous about using zoom as a facilitator and she proved to me that it’s not only easy to use, but that it can also serve as a fantastic tool to make and grow connections when people and teams can’t be in the room together. Her thorough before and after polls help the facilitator anticipate any need that the group might have while also leaving the door open for anything that might unfold in the moment. Now, I can’t imagine virtual meetings without Iggy even though I’ve learned so much from her expertise and her desire to bring people together in a virtual world.
Chief Adventure Officer
The Adventure Project
Is there anything you can't do?
Actually yes, many things. But, if you're curious, here's the meat of what I do.